About Conagra Brands
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.
CONAGRA BY THE NUMBERS
- Headquarters Location: Chicago, IL
- Number of Locations: Approximately 40, including offices in Chicago, IL, and Omaha, NE
- Number of Employees: More than 13,000
- Over $8 billion company
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. We persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results.
Our portfolio of iconic and emerging brands continues to evolve to offer contemporary choices for every occasion. Some of our most iconic and emerging brands include: Healthy Choice, Hunt’s, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, Alexia, Blake’s, Frontera, Bertolli, P.F. Chang’s and Marie Callender’s.
Conagra Brands builds on a legacy of commitment to being a good corporate citizen. The company has been named to the prestigious Dow Jones Sustainability™ North American Index for six consecutive years. Highlights include:
- Our employees earned accolades for projects that eliminated 16 thousand tons of waste, optimized and improved packaging while using 2.3 million pounds less material, conserved 365 million gallons of water and reduced greenhouse gas emissions by more than 15,300 metric tons. In addition to being better for the environment, these programs also resulted in more than $8.7 million in savings for ConAgra Foods.
- One hundred percent of Conagra Brands full-time production facilities continue to be certified by Global Food Safety Initiative standards.
- More than 620,000 meals were packed for those suffering from food insecurity in our communities.
- Read our most recent Citizenship Report.